The Fractal Whitelist Meme Competition
With the Fractal community already growing at a rapid pace, we have noticed the creative talent being shared and would like to say a big thank you to everyone who has contributed so far. As a platform that in the future will reward content creators, publishers, and advertisers for their participation in the ecosystem, seeing so much content being produced within our social community is something that we are proud of!
We have decided to incentivize further content creation and activity within the Fractal community by allowing everyone to showcase their talent through a Meme Competition. Participants can enter the competition to try and win 3 lottery places for our Polkastarter IDO on the 25th of February.
The Meme Competition will result in us rewarding Whitelist lottery tickets to the publishers of the three Fractal Protocol memes on Twitter that receive the most engagement. The competition is purely based on community votes, therefore our community will decide who the Fractal meme kings and queens truly are!
The rules are simple:
1. Create a meme or GIF for Fractal.
There are three categories:
a. Memes about our Founders
b. Memes about privacy and data
c. Memes about Fractal Protocol
2. Post it on Twitter with the hashtag #FRACTALMEME and $FCL ticker
3. The Meme Competition starts at 1PM UTC Friday 19th and closes at 5PM UTC Sunday 21st. Community members are to vote on their favorite memes by liking and retweeting the memes.
4. The top 3 winners (1 for each category) will be selected by our team.
6. The Fractal team will contact you via Twitter through the Fractal Official Twitter account.
7. Three winners will receive a whitelist spot as a prize. Please do not forget that you’d need to complete your KYC verification to participate in a community sale on 25th here.
Please note: price-related memes will get points deducted.
We are excited to see your submissions and wish you all the best of luck!
This article does not include elements of any contractual relationship. This article shall not be deemed to constitute a prospectus of any sort or a solicitation for investment or investment advice; nor does it in any way pertain to an offering or a solicitation of an offer to buy any securities in any jurisdiction.
For the avoidance of doubt, please note that the Protocol has not been fully developed. Any statements made about the Protocol are forward-looking statements that merely reflect Fractal’s intention for the functioning of the Protocol. There are known and unknown risks that can cause the results to differ from the forward-looking statements.
Fractal does not intend to express investment, financial, legal, tax, or any other advice and any conclusions drawn from statements in this article or otherwise made by Fractal shall not be deemed to constitute advice in any jurisdiction.